We’re excited to share all of the new features and updates that are coming this month! To take advantage of all of these features, please update the app to the latest version!
New Look and Feel
As of today, we just released our new look and feel of the app! Hopefully this makes using the app easier for everyone!
Account Balance and Available Balance
- As part of the new look and feel, we now separate out your Account Balance and Available Balance!
- Your Account Balance is your entire balance including the balance that is subject to any holds from the bank while the Available Balance shows you what’s available to withdraw.
- Tickets are accrued based on the Account Balance
New Withdrawal Limits
- We have worked with our partner bank to make withdrawing funds smoother. The bank will now only hold any new deposit for 5 days from date of posting instead of holding the entire balance when you made a new deposit.
- The new default Withdrawal Limit is now $2,000 per day and $10,000 per month (instead of $500 per day and $5,000 per month).
- The new Level 2 Withdrawal Limit is will be $10k per day and $30,000 per month (instead of $5k per day, $25k per month) – this change will be made on Friday, March 5th. Everyone who is on Level 2 already, will be automatically moved to this new Level 2 Withdrawal Limit.
- If you need to withdraw more than $30,000 in a month, please contact us!
Tickets as a Prize
- We are introducing tickets as a prize tier in this week’s drawing! If you don’t win a cash prize, you can win a multiple of 1x, 5x, or 10x of tickets based on your Account Balance!
- For example, if you had a $100 balance and did not win a prize and had a 10x multiple, you will have 1,000 tickets credited for the next drawings in the Series. If it’s the last drawing of the Series, we’ll credit you tickets for the drawings in the following Series.